Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A pillars and C pillars

Re: A pillars and C pillars 9 years 5 months ago #6229

• Mick
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
tunmore wrote:
A thanks mick i will try them. iv now post on the classifieds and trying to create a blog never done that before so here goes.

Give me holler if you get stuck.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A pillars and C pillars 9 years 5 months ago #6240

• Bobnotch
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
tunmore wrote:
thanks Mick for geting back so quick I no Scotland is wet and grey thats why I realy cant make in to a convertable would be nice but not sencible. I will put it on the clasifieds as well and I will post some pics in about a month when I am back home. you would not no if anyone ever has remanufactured the seal between the aly strip over the door not the one which goes in to the strip but the one under the strip to the roof as mine is long past its use by date and is well dead.

Mine were rusted out as well. I just fabricated some pieces to repair them out of 20 gauge sheet metal. Worked well enough, and once the headliner trim is on, you can't see them.
I got my rubber pieces from Karmann Ghia Parts and Restorations. It's the same as a t-14 Ghia, but you'll need to order the longer version (before they cut it in half). It'll give you enough to go up the "A" post, across the door/1/4 window opening, and under the 1/4 window. I ordered up 2 pairs of t-14 seals, which got me 2 long t-34 pieces. B) You might try a local t-14 Ghia shop in the UK, as shipping might be cheaper. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds