Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rubber

Rubber 9 years 5 months ago #6218

• trabalais
  • Fresh Boarder
64 T34 1500S - Got rubber for front and rear windows, vent windows, headlights, etc. What I need right now (among other things) is tail light to body rubber seals. I get a 404 error when I click on the appropriate link at www.type34.com/library/28-technical-body/653 . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thomas
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rubber 9 years 5 months ago #6219

• t3kg
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 14
Yeah, we need to update the links on that page. The seller that used to have those seals is long gone. I think Simon Kelly in the UK might sell those seals though. I don't have his contact info but maybe someone else will chime in. ISP West might be another likely source.

Re: Rubber 9 years 5 months ago #6238

• Bobnotch
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
t3kg wrote:
Yeah, we need to update the links on that page. The seller that used to have those seals is long gone. I think Simon Kelly in the UK might sell those seals though. I don't have his contact info but maybe someone else will chime in. ISP West might be another likely source.

Yup those 2 sources are probably it. I got mine thru Simon, when I got my other seals from him. They're really nice.

Re: Rubber 9 years 5 months ago #6246

• trabalais
  • Fresh Boarder
Got tail light seals on the way from Simon about $10 cheaper than ISP. Will probably be ordering more items from him soon. Thanks for the info!

Thomas

Re: Rubber 9 years 5 months ago #6248

• Bobnotch
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
You're going to want to order ALL of the seals you can that he offers. They're much cheaper than what ISP sells, and they get them from Simon. :ohmy: You might have to tell him that you've had problems with ISP in the past, and prefer not to deal with them, as he might prefer you to deal with them (I heard he was doing this with others now). He does offer both front and rear window seals, the 1/4 window seals (in pairs), and the upper door seals (in pairs), however keep in mind the upper door seals might not work on your 64, as I had that problem with my 64. See my post on here on them, to see the problems I had with them on my car. On mine, I'm using T-14 "low light" (56 to 59) upper door seals, and a t-3 wing window seal for the upright, to seal my upper portion of the doors. I'm still working on how to make the front lower door seals work. I'm trying to use T-14 Ghia seals there. I've already got them, along with the lower door seals here, but the fronts are perplexing, as I really don't have any good pics showing them (mine were gone when I got the car, so I don't know how they go).

Re: Rubber 9 years 5 months ago #6252

• trabalais
  • Fresh Boarder
Already got a lot of rubber from the guy in Thailand a few years ago. The car had been just sitting for about 5 years because I couldn't devote any time to it. I've been having a great time with it.

Thomas
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds