Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scott Perry's '65 343

Scott Perry's '65 343 11 years 1 month ago #3735

• bugasm
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the Registry, but not new to VW's. I'm a "Ghia-Freak" who already owns a type 1 coupe and a type 1 convertible (plus 11 other VW's). Now, I'm ready to add a type 3 to complete my Ghia addiction!

I've been looking at Scott Perry's previous car as it's for sale on the Samba (that darn website has cost me lots of $$$ and brought me the last 4 cars to my fleet). :lol:

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with Scott to ask questions about "Minni" or does anyone else in the registry have any information regarding this car?

Any help would be appreciated - I'm an east coaster and cannot physically inspect the car myself - which goes against every rule in my car buying book - but so far, it's sounding pretty nice.

Thanks!

Amy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Scott Perry's '65 343 11 years 1 month ago #3736

• Lee Hedges
  • Gold Boarder
Minnie is a nice original T34 with a few areas that are not perfect.
It really depends on what kind of T34 you are dreaming of: stock or custom, daily driver or rarely driver, original or restored ...
Please email me directly (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or call my mobile # 760 845 8447 to discuss things.
I know Scott would be happy to talk to you about his "Minnie" as well. He's into MG's now but the T34 still flows thick in his veins.

Re: Scott Perry's '65 343 11 years 1 month ago #3737

• bugasm
  • Fresh Boarder
Lee -

Thanks for the reply. Getting late here on the east coast and I have a long day tomorrow. And we both know Ghia/VW people can talk for a long time. I will try to contact you tomorrow afternoon and you can give me your insight into these wonderful cars!

Amy

Re: Scott Perry's '65 343 11 years 1 month ago #3738

• BullVW
  • Senior Boarder
Amy,
You wouldn't happen to be the one that talked to me at the Deutsche Classic last Saturday?

Brad (blue & white T34)

Re: Scott Perry's '65 343 11 years 4 weeks ago #3741

• bugasm
  • Fresh Boarder
Brad,

Yes! That was Joe & I!
Seeing your car just stoked the fire! Now I think I have to have one! :?

Amy

Re: Scott Perry's '65 343 11 years 4 weeks ago #3742

• BullVW
  • Senior Boarder
Well Hi again, Amy! I forget exactly where you were from but our club (SPVWC) is putting on our own show at the York VW dealer on this Sunday the 27th. As long as the forecast looks good, I'll be bringing the T34.

VW Summer Sizzle

Brad
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds