Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is this all it's cracked up to be?

Is this all it's cracked up to be? 13 years 7 months ago #2720

i would ask for the "before" pics<br />
hoodride and KCW love taking tons of<br />
"Before" pics.<br />
i'm sure they have some somewhere<br />
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is this all it's cracked up to be? 13 years 7 months ago #2721

• type 343
  • Fresh Boarder
I think the car is cool, you really can't ask for an opinion from a strong 34 enthusiast, due to the fact they all do not like custom jobs! But what I remember about this car when it was for sale prior to the lowering was that is was not that solid and had a really bad paint job. Not sure what they are asking but it is probably worth around $2K-$2.5

Is this all it's cracked up to be? 13 years 7 months ago #2722

• Lee Hedges
  • Gold Boarder
Congratulations on finding a T34 that you adore! Most VW enthusiasts have never seen one in person much less driven one or seen a really nicely restored one. Again, great to hear you're a new T34 owner!<br />
<br />
As for the Arcona/Lotus White with an electric sunroof being a "rare" combination, that's not true. But ANY electric sunroof T34 is a rare car with very few functional examples surviving today. A lot of sunroof T34s actually began life as a Coupe and the owner grafted the sunroof roof in place. Only way to know for sure is to write to the VW Factory Archives to get the Model # when it was new.<br />
<br />
Regardless of whether it's custom or stock, clean or thrashed, pristine or rusty, complete or not ... it's still a T34 and we all are proud to call you a fellow T34 owner.<br />
<br />
Welcome and enjoy it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds