Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Type 34 scale model?

New Type 34 scale model? 4 years 8 months ago #6561

• Adolph Pinlac
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I now am a proud owner of #669 of 1000 of the BoS model type 34 ghia.
The details on this thing are amazing all the way down to the dash as shown in the attached documents.
I can't say too much, the pictures say it all. I am definitely getting a glass case for this. I may also need to modify it so it wont roll around in the case. The body seems like die cast metal but the windows are not the standard hard plastic as you normally see in 1:18 style models.
The chassis underneath has a lot to be desired, but the body and the interior more than make up for it. I'm not going to look down there anyway.
I also thought that the radio antenna broke off, but I guess that's exactly how they actually look.
Never realized how skinny our cars actually looked like from the top. I had thought that only the other models made it look that way.
Well, from a scale of 1 to 10, it's at least an 7 or 8. If the doors and trunk opened, that would have brought it over the top.
Well I guess you can't have it perfect. I guess it still gives someone the chance to do it right.
Now if I can only combine the Corgi, Minichamps and the BoS models in one car. That would be cool.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds